"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27 (NKJV)
Festival near Namdaemun Market in Seoul, South Korea, taken during our first trip in 2008
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
1 Down, 31 to Go
I logged into our coffee store and saw that we sold our 1st bag of coffee! Thank you buyer #1! That made my day. Our goal is to sell 32 bags, so 1 down, 31 to go. :)
God has blessed us with two little boys who were born in Seoul, South Korea. They joined our family through the miracle of international adoption in 2008 and 2010.
2/22/2010: Received email that a new baby boy was posted on Rainbowkids.com that might be of interest to us
2/22/2010: Emailed the adoption agency, Children's Home Society and Family Services, to find out more information
2/24/2010: Reviewed HJ's file
3/01/2010: Officially accepted HJ's referral and sent Registration Form
3/03/2010: Registration Form Approved, Received Applications Part 1 and Part 2
3/09/2010: Mailed Application Part 1 to CHSFS
3/10/2010: Received Home Study Packet from Dillon International
3/16/2010: Application Part 1 Approved
3/22/2010: Mailed Application Part 2 to CHSFS
3/24/2010: Mailed Home Study Packet to Dillon
4/21/2010: Home Study Update
5/18/2010: Home Study Approved
5/19/2010: CHSFS Application Complete
5/26/2010: Received update and new pictures!
6/08/2010: Received Acceptance Paperwork and Video
7/01/2010: Overnighted Acceptance Paperwork to CHSFS
7/2/2010: Acceptance Paperwork sent to Korea!
7/13/2010: Legals arrived from Korea
7/15/2010: I-600 Filed
8/5/2010: Received Class B Waiver
8/20/2010: USCIS fingerprint appointment for I-600
8/30/2010: I-600 Approval
9/7/2010: NVC in and out
9/10/2010: P3 sent out
9/14/2010: Embassy Appearance
9/14/2010: TRAVEL CALL!!!
9/27/2010: Meet HJ
9/29/2010: Gotcha Day!
9/30/2010: Travel Home
10/30/2010: Post Placement Visit #1
12/20/2010: Post Placement Visit #2
2/15/2011: Post Placement Visit #3
5/31/2011: Finalized Adoption
Timeline for Blessing #1
2/26/2008: Sent Application 1 to Dillon International
3/18/2008: Application 1 Approved
4/12/2008: Attended Adoption Workshop
4/15/2008: Missed call from Social Worker who wanted to tell us about a little boy
4/16/2008: Reviewed DW's file
4/17/2008: Accepted referral of DW & celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary
4/21/2008: Sent Formal Application
5/02/2008: Formal Application Approved
5/23/2008: Began Home Study
6/23/2008: Home Study Approved
6/24/2008: Received "Legals"
6/30/2008: Filed I-600
7/02/2008: I-600 Approved
7/28/2008: Emigration Permission
8/07/2008: Passport Issued!
8/12/2008: Travel Clearance/Travel Call!
8/19/2008: Traveled to Seoul
8/23/2008: Gotcha Day!
8/26/2008: Arrived home
4/08/2009: Finalized Adoption
No comments:
Post a Comment