"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27 (NKJV)


Festival near Namdaemun Market in Seoul, South Korea, taken during our first trip in 2008

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time is Running Out to Order...

T-Shirts and Coffee for a Good Cause!

Only 1 month left of our t-shirt and coffee sales. Just click the links to see the awesome products we are selling. We receive about 40% profit from the sales. The money we raise from these fundraisers will go towards our travel expenses. Tim and I just ordered the Korean/English brown "Faith, Hope, and Love" shirts, and we can't wait to show them off. We have raised about $150 from the t-shirt sales, and would love to double that in the next month. $300 would pay for HJ's plane ticket home or for a few nights lodging. We appreciate your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment