
Today my little baby is 9 months old, waiting in Korea. Oh how I wish I could be there to kiss those chubby cheeks! I hope and pray that it doesn't take another 9 months to bring him home. The agency doing our home study has received the papers they need to request that our social worker start our home study. We hope to see her in the next few weeks.
A year ago today, we finalized DW's adoption. He also became a U.S. citizen that day, and his name officially changed to what it is now. We took him to our county courthouse and met in the judge's chamber so he could sign our adoption decree. It was a special day for our family since the legal system finally recognized that we were a family! Today seems like a good day for a celebration. I think I might have to get some cupcakes or a decorated cookie. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment