Something really awesome happened yesterday with our t-shirt fundraiser. I put a reminder that we are selling t-shirts as an adoption fundraiser as my Facebook status, and I put the link to our store. One of my Facebook friends is Dillon Adopt, which is Dillon International, the agency we used for DW's adoption. Later in the day, whoever runs the Dillon Adopt page posted my link in their status talking about how this was a neat fundraising idea. We've had 3 sales today from people we've never met who are friends with Dillon Adopt. How crazy is that?! Thank you to whoever runs the Dillon Adopt Facebook page for posting our link, and thank you to the special people who bought t-shirts. What a wonderful story to share with HJ in the future to show him how special he is. Again and again, God continues to show us that as long as we follow His plans, He will provide for us. If you want to read more about the work Dillon International does in caring for orphans around the world, click here.
Our other good news is that OUR HOME STUDY HAS BEEN SCHEDULED! It's next Wednesday. Another small step to bringing home our little boy!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Karen, are you on the dillon Forum? I'm a Dillon "waiting" mom too. I'd love to chat with you sometime.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm on the Dillon forum as KarenE. Hope to chat with you soon.
ReplyDelete