Happy 3rd Birthday!
The weather was beautiful, the temperature was in the 80's, and we had a fun time eating cake and ice cream and playing with cousins on the playground equipment. DW wanted a "circle cake with icing blue." I found the cutest "Birthday Thomas" at TJMaxx a few months ago and used it on the cake. Thomas is decorated in streamers, the middle car was like a snowglobe with confetti and Happy Birthday written inside, and the last car looked like a gift, and when you removed the box, underneath was a small wagon filled with gifts. DW loved his cake!
My boys were so fascinated with the blowers that I couldn't get them to look at the camera. HJ did really well at the park with all of his cousins, and we discovered that he really likes chocolate ice cream!
It was very windy and we had trouble keeping the candles lit. Fortunately, DW didn't care and was happy to blow out one candle. (aka "handle" as he called it)
I know someone else who loves icing. HMMM, Karen? What a great birthday party.
ReplyDelete