"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27 (NKJV)


Festival near Namdaemun Market in Seoul, South Korea, taken during our first trip in 2008

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby Dedication (10/31/10)

Yep, I'm that cute!
Daddy and his boys

Mommy's sweethearts


Not a good family picture, but it's the only one we got up close




Our church had baby dedications on 10/31, and we decided to take part in it for HJ. We had already dedicated DW at a church we used to attend. Of the 4 families taking part in the dedications, 2 were adoptive families! What a special day to take time to praise God for giving us our children and to publically say that we dedicate them to the Lord.

"Children are a gift from the Lord..." - Psalm 127:3


No comments:

Post a Comment