"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27 (NKJV)


Festival near Namdaemun Market in Seoul, South Korea, taken during our first trip in 2008

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Pictures! Oh how I wish I could share...

We received an email yesterday with new pictures of HJ, who I am now going to refer to as "Smiley." He was smiling and happy in each of the 6 pictures. Unfortunately, until we sign the official acceptance papers saying we are Smiley's parent, we can't post his picture on the internet. But trust me, he is a big guy, and absolutely charming!

We got a wonderful written update too.

He is:
*10 months old
*23 lbs
*30 inches tall
*creeping well
*starting to crawl
*pulling up on the furniture
*eating rice porridge and fruits

His foster mom feels he is developmentally doing well. She also said he is very attached to his foster dad. We will be receiving a video of him within the next few weeks, and I know it will make me fall even more in love with this cute little guy I've never even met. I can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment