"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27 (NKJV)


Festival near Namdaemun Market in Seoul, South Korea, taken during our first trip in 2008

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TRAVEL CALL!!!

At 8:03 AM, our case worker called and said, "Your little HyungJoon is ready for you." AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately called Tim and said, "Are you ready to go to Korea?" He said, "Are you serious?" We're both so excited! I'm in the process of booking our flights and will update when I know what our plans are. Tuesday must be a lucky day for us. We got our travel call for DW on a Tuesday as well. :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and have a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... how wonderful. Enjoy your time and meeting your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question.. was your son with SWS? I am assuming so since ATK was July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy - yes, our son is with SWS. Our first adoption was through Eastern though.

    ReplyDelete