"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27 (NKJV)


Festival near Namdaemun Market in Seoul, South Korea, taken during our first trip in 2008

Sunday, September 12, 2010

U.S. Embassy in Seoul and Random Stuff

This is a picture of the U.S. Embassy in Seoul, taken when we were out sightseeing in 2008. We just happened to walk past it on our way back to our hotel after touring a famous palace. Why am I posting this? Because this is THE building is where HJ's U.S. Visa will be issued. The Embassy now has his Visa application, and hopefully this week, HJ will go to the Embassy, and they will issue his Visa. Then, we will get our "travel call" notifying us that we can book our flights. Under normal circumstances we would try to leave within a few days of the travel call. However, there is a 3 day Korean holiday (Chuseok) on Sept. 21 - 23, and the adoption agency office will be closed; so we will probably have to leave for Korea after that. Oh well. What's another few weeks of waiting when we've been waiting for over 6 months? ;)


Here is my bargain of the week. I paid less than $6 all together for these cute pj's. They were the only 2 in the whole store, and they just happened to be the correct sizes. DW's might be a little small and HJ's might be a little big, but they should be able to wear them until it gets cold. I can't wait to see my boys in them!!!



And lastly, a cute picture of the Big-Brother-To-Be:

No comments:

Post a Comment